Turn your glass surfaces into decorations, promotions, signage and more with custom window clings. These versatile and reusable vinyl clings stick to glass surfaces through static electricity so leave no sticky residue behind. From displaying new promotions on your business’s window and using that empty window space to boost your brand, to decorating a window in your home, you’ll find so many great uses for these clings.
- Dynamically Sized – ranging from 4” x 4” to a max of 52” x 72” (or max 72” x 52” if horizontal/landscape is selected)
- Material – 7.5 mil static cling vinyl
- Non Adhesive: Sticks to glass surfaces electro-statically
- Choose from rectangle or custom cut shapes
- Clean the surface you wish to apply the window cling to with hot water and dishwasher soap and wait until dry
- Next, apply a light mist of water to your surface. Peel the decal from backing paper and place it on your surface, slide it around until you’re happy with its placement
- Once it’s positioned perfectly, use a squeegee or flat plastic card to remove any air bubbles and wipe your window dry
- To reposition or remove, simply peel away. It’s non-adhesive so there’ll be no residue left on the surface
Print Process: Automatic Opaque Design: White Underbase
Art is printed on a transparent sheet of plastic, but white ink is printed beneath all art, making those areas opaqaue while also making colors vivid
Static Cling Side: Cling art faces inward
Static cling side is on the back of the window cling. All text and art is printed on the front of the window cling and faces towards the person applying it to the window. The art and text printed on the window cling will appear correctly when viewed from the same side of the window that it has been applied.