2020 here you come! With the New Year just around the corner, it’s time to get organized with 10 best motivational planners for 2020. We spend a lot of time on our computer, tablet and phone. Relying on them a lot for daily reminders and everyday task management. For us, there is something nostalgic about a beautiful paper planner or calendar. Flipping through the pages with a pen in hand. Nothing can beat the satisfying feeling of physically writing daily to-dos, inspirational reminders & marking off your completed accomplishments.
Kick off the new year and organize your life in style
Kick off the new year and organize your life in style with a beautiful planner to totally crush it in 2020. Included in this blog post were sharing 10 best motivational planners for 2020. These are our favourite 2020 motivational planners that are sure to motivate, inspire & drive you to achieve your 2020 goals. You’ll also find some helpful tips that we use on a day-to-day basis that you can implement today. These tips will help you to stay organized, keep on track and of coarse make it super fun!
Life, commitments and day-to-day life can become very overwhelming at times, which is why we can’t live without our planners. Having all of our daily tasks, reminders, appointments & goals all neatly organized in one place, is super helpful for us to stay organized and to reduce stress. With that said, here are 6 tips that you can put into action today.
Tips for a productive you in 2020
- Don’t Worry if You Don’t Get Everthing Completed – This is one of the most important things to alway remember – don’t worry if you don’t get everything that you had planned that day completed. Take pride in your accomplishments, no mater how big or small. It’s important to take note of each of your achievements as motivational fuel to drive you forward to the next day and your next goal.
- Write a Motivational Message – We like to start each day off by writing a little motivational message to ourselves in our planner. This tip is more motivational than organizational but a quick little message to yourself is an inspiring way to start off the day for a more productive outcome.
- Color is Your Best-friend – Make your planner visually appealing! We recommend using a color coding system to neatly organize and categorize different tasks. It’s so much more easier to look at your planner at a glance with your planner tasks neatly noted in a different coloured pen.
- Decorate with Stickers – Stickers are a great way to add some fun and pizzazz to your everyday planner! Use them as visual callouts to mark something important or highlight a particular task or event.
- Mark off Your Accomplishments – Don’t forget to mark off your accomplishments with a colorful checkmark, heart, smily face or whatever you like! It’s amazing how satisfying it is crossing off completed tasks and accomplishments.
- Select a Planner That Excites – Choose a planner that actually gets you excited and motivated! Pick a planner that fits your personality & style! See below for our top 10 best motivational planners for 2020.
Our Favourite 10 Best Motivational Planners for 2020
These are 10 of our favourite motivational planners for 2020! Each planner has its own unique look & style. We love that you can personalize these planners with your name & monogram, You can also change up the colors to suit your personal preference. These planners are available on Zazzle in standard size (8.5″ x 11″) or a smaller size (5.5″ x 8.5″). Spiral spine available in three color options: white, black or gold. Includes monthly and weekly layouts, 12 months, 60 pages. It even includes a sticker page for adding that fun pizzazz!
We’re so delighted that you’re here! We hope that this post has provided some helpful tips and insightful information for a productive you in 2020!
Warm Regards, Lisa & Melanie